GrantCare is built by an experienced team.
Built by experts
From our experience managing $5 billion in assistance, we’ve built GrantCare — a ready-made and highly customizable solution that can be rapidly deployed.
GrantCare is ready to start processing portal applications in a matter of hours. You don’t need to spend years building a system or re-purpose existing systems.
GrantCare is built using the robust, flexible and secure Microsoft Technology stack, featuring Dynamics 365. Access your work from anywhere, anytime.
GrantCare solves many problems and inefficiencies arising from the use of multiple disconnected systems by providing a simple online portal and backend data-driven system.
GrantCare is backed by Microsoft’s world class cloud security, standard mobile capabilities, business process automation and Azure cloud document storage.
GrantCare robust, flexible and secure tech stack
- Track the data you need and execute workflows based on process, data or actions.
- Manage internal and client approval processes.
- Create workflows to automate and standardize processes
- Standard integration with Word, Excel and more.
- Standard Mobile capabilities.
- Includes a robust and configurable security layer.
- Full-feature standard functionality:
- Data Audit
- Advanced ‘find’, ‘view’ and ‘query’ tool
- Editable grids
- Global Search
- Use Azure Blob Storage as your application document management system.
- Drag and drop files to upload.
- Tag and classify documents manually, as needed.
- Auto-tagging of PDFs based on preset keywords.
- Track and monitor documents by required types and business process stages.
- Use custom fields to track additional metadata for documents.
- Set upload size limits by entity.
- Easily build reports based on required document types and tags.
- Works in the Dynamics 365 Mobile App for iOS and Android.
- Deliver insights throughout your organization, elected officials and other stakeholders.
- Personalized dashboards with a unique, 360-degree view of your grant programs.
- Scheduled reports and alerts to business and clients.
Robust offline capabilities allow inspectors to continue accessing and interacting with the data that they need when visiting damaged homes without internet connectivity.
- Seamlessly connects program applicants to the back-end process.
- Allows applicant self-service features like uploading documents, scheduling appointments and creating cases.
GrantCare stands on the pillars of efficient disaster management.
We put all our experience and energy into building GrantCare as the one solution that covers all the technology, compliance and human-relations needs of sensitive programs such as the CBDG-DR. Here are the pillars that make it strong, reliable, flexible and easy-to-use.
Uncomplicated, succinct, and speedy communication is of utmost importance to a successful disaster recovery program. Homeowners who apply for grants will always know where they stand and the ‘GrantCare Applicant Portal’ will ensure that.
In addition, GrantCare has an easy-to-configure workflow engine to send e-mails, texts and notifications so that the user does not lose valuable time looking for an update, and can focus on what requires their urgent attention.
Over 70% of disaster recovery organizations wish to be exclusively data-driven, but a mere 29% are able to achieve it. GrantCare’s data governance and case management model makes it easy to find, make sense of and trust data; manage cases, review, inspect, calculate, award, and close-out the recovery process.
Dashboards, web resources, customizable documents and spreadsheets ensure that case managers have the tools they need to stay on top of their applications and cases at all times.
GrantCare assimilates environmental data at the program and application level to ensure environmental impacts, if any, are addressed in the environmental review record (ERR) for every application.
Intelligent environmental checklists are built based on the organization’s skill-sets and requirements. GrantCare can also generate documents or spreadsheets that collate the environment-specific data and store them within the system.
Understanding the risks associated with the misuse of Federal funds, GrantCare incorporates compliance-controls at each stage of the recovery process. The team is well acquainted with the CDBG-DR lifecycle and has system controls built to ensure all steps are brought to a logical conclusion in accordance with the Stafford Act and federal regulations.
GrantCare is fueled by Microsoft’s world class cloud security. CDBG-DR programs tend to contain access to confidential customer information. Safeguarding the privacy of this data and minimizing the risk of unauthorized access is one of the highest priorities for our team.
Training and monitoring
Every member of the GrantCare team attends an ‘onboard training’, followed by an exhaustive training series covering all aspects of the program. This training is provided in-person and via webinar with each session being recorded and posted to our ‘Knowledge Base’ where they can be accessed at the user’s convenience.
We provide mandatory refresher training at 30-day intervals to reinforce policies and also acquaint ourselves with updated procedures and objectives which in turn manifests itself in the form of more engaged team members, fewer delays, and happy homeowners.
GrantCare is a web-based application built on Dynamics 365, with security enabled at record-level, field-level, role-based, hierarchical, and across access points.
The platforms allows access through a portal from a mobile device or a browser.